Illuminating Business Opportunities for the Oil and Gas Industry Supply Chain
1 November 2017, Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre
Oil & Gas UK’s Share Fair is an annual, one-day event which aims to improve the quality and quantity of information available to suppliers on the forward activity plans of operators and major contractors.
Better information on future projects benefits both operators and the supply chain as it helps to create an informed and competitive market where there can be more responsive and timely delivery of key equipment, expertise and personnel.
Share Fair also offers the opportunity for presenting companies to identify and share current efficiency challenges facing their businesses, allowing delegates to identify and raise awareness of any potential solutions or mechanisms that could help unlock the full potential of the UKCS.
Presenting operators and contractors also offer dedicated ‘one to one’ sessions where suppliers can make pre-arranged appointments with key subject matter representatives and pursue client purchasing opportunities.
The event’s primary objectives are to:
- Deliver reliable market intelligence to keep the industry abreast of business opportunities
- Provide a means for operators and Tier 1 contractors to find solutions to current project blocks
- Provide a two-way information sharing opportunity
- Offer the opportunity for the industry supply chain to meet potential new clients as well as strengthen relationships with existing customers
- Generate a demand-led supply chain system
- Stimulate discussion and activity between business and clients to address some of the challenges facing the sector.