Company Overview: EnQuest is an oil and gas production and development company, using its differential capabilities to create value from investing safely in maturing and underdeveloped oil and gas assets. Test
EnQuest is one of the largest UK independent oil producers in the UK North Sea. As at 31 December 2017 its operated assets include; Thistle/Deveron, Heather/ Broom, the Dons area, Magnus, the Greater Kittiwake Area, Scolty/Crathes Alma/Galia and Kraken; EnQuest also has an interest in the non-operated Alba producing oil field. At the end of June 2018, EnQuest had interests in 20 UK production licences and was the operator of 18 of these licences.
EnQuest is replicating its model in the UKCS by targeting previously underdeveloped assets in a small number of other maturing regions; complementing its operations and utilising its deep skills in the UK North Sea. In which context, EnQuest has interests in Malaysia where its operated assets include the PM8/Seligi Production Sharing Contract and the Tanjong Baram Risk Services Contract.
EnQuest are interested to meet with delegates to discuss the following topics:
1. ESPs – Identification of ESP providers, product offerings (including rigless ESPs), and demonstrable North Sea case histories
2. Multiskilling – Examination of opportunities for multiskilling core crew personnel on assets to increase efficiencies as well as reduce reliance on ad-hoc mobilisations of additional crew
3. Use of Technology for Subsea IRM Surveys – Exploration of technology during subsea IRM surveys for more accurate inspections of infrastructure including jackets, trees, umbilicals, pipelines, risers, and manifolds
4. Decommissioning – Examination of well abandonment technologies and crude fuel storage tanks for decommissioning
5. Efficiencies – Identification of processes that remove inefficiencies and waste and increase cost efficiencies. EnQuest is particularly interested in ideas on post contract award management.