Total E&P UK Ltd has been present in the United Kingdom for more than 50 years and is one of the country’s leading oil and gas operators, with equity production of 171,000 boe/d in the first half of 2018.
Total’s production in the United Kingdom comes principally from operated fields located offshore in four major zones: the Alwyn/Dunbar area in the Northern North Sea; the Elgin/Franklin area in the Central North Sea; the Laggan-Tormore hub in the West of Shetland area; and from recently acquired Maersk Oil assets in the Eastern North Sea.
TOTAL E&P UK Limited are interested to meet with delegates to discuss the following topics:
1. Well Abandonment – Any new novel techniques
2. Drilling Equipment – Improved efficiency of drilling or well interventions especially downhole tools.
3. Logging tools – improved insights into cement bond or annular seals.
4. Novel techniques for improving well productivity – chemical or equipment
5. New water shut-off methods which can be deployed through tubing.
TOTAL are happy to speak with other suppliers too (outwith the above scopes), so if there are contractors that want to speak with TOTAL will review requests and check if they have a requirement and a technical person who would like to know more.