Company Overview: WorleyParsons delivers projects, provides expertise in engineering, procurement and construction and offers a wide range of consulting and advisory services. We cover the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets, in the hydrocarbons, mineral and metals, chemicals and infrastructure sectors. Our resources and energy are focused on responding to and meeting the needs of our customers over the long term and thereby creating value for our shareholders.
WorleyParsons has 45+ years’ experience operating in the North Sea providing services across the full asset lifecycle. With around 3,000 employees in the UK, the business is a leader in the Maintenance, Modifications and Operations (MMO) market on the UK continental shelf.
WorleyParsons are keen to meet with delegates to discuss the following topics:
1. Total Valve Management Services – including procurement, MRO, inventory management and testing services to OAG specifications. Strong UK presence with national coverage. Relevant experience in OAG industry in terms of specifications and ability to cover typical range of piping and instrument valves. Strong leverage with preferred operator manufacturers and preferably ability to demonstrate presence on Operator AVL. Excellent safety record and presence on operator AVL.
2. Onshore and Offshore Fabric Maintenance Services – Strong UKCS experience and track record with ability to service WorleyParsons global business.
3. Global Transport and Logistics Services (land, air and sea) – Strong national and global presence with land, sea and air capability.
4. Shell and Tube Heat Exchanges to OAG Specifications – Ideally UK base of manufacture, strong track record with UKCS specifications delivery.
5. Booster Pumps to OAG Specifications – Ideally UK base of manufacture, strong track record with UKCS specifications delivery.
6. Chemical Injection to OAG Specifications – Ideally UK base of manufacture, strong track record with UKCS specifications delivery.
7. HVAC System Package – Air Handling Unit, Split AC Units, Dampers, Electric Heaters, Attenuators, Coalescer Filter, Ducting to OAG specifications. Strong track record/experience with OAG specifications and ability to provide complete package with high proportion ‘in house’ offering.